39 Optics Binocolo 4×42 O.B.
Il binocolo 8×42 Open Bridge di 39Optics è progettato seguendo i più moderni canoni costruttivi. Leggero ed elegante è il compagno ideale per chi ama l’outdoor e le escursioni naturalistiche. Grazie al suo trattamento impermeabile inoltre, risulta anche una scelta adatta per chi ama il mare. L’8X42 è infatti un buon compromesso tra ingrandimenti e qualità della visione, visto che il tremolio nelle ottiche cresce in modo proporzionale agli ingrandimenti.
Fornito con tracolla e robusto astuccio di protezione.
- Prisma: BAK4 Roof
- Estrazione pupillare: 20mm
- FOV a 1000m: 101m
- Waterproof: sì
- Riempimento azoto: sì
Aimpoint ACRO P1 3.5 MOA
The Aimpoint® Acro P-1 is developed for use on pistols and other weapon platforms requiring a small enclosed red dot system. It is the only sight in its size category fully tested for shock, vibration, temperature span and other environmental stress.
The Acro P-1 is the smallest enclosed system on the market.
Tested with 20,000 rounds on a .40 S&W caliber pistol slide, this small optic has proven to lead in ruggedness and reliability in its category. The Acro P-1 can be used as a backup sight for magnifying scopes, personal defense weapons, and any area where a small red dot system is applicable.
- Optimized for pistol and applications which require a low profile red dot system
- The only fully enclosed system in its size on the market
- Designed for direct integration onto optic ready pistol slides
- 1.5 years battery operation on position 6 of 10
- Battery installation while optic is still mounted on weapon
- NVD compatible
- Submersible to a depth of 25 m (82 ft)
A variety of mounting solutions available
The Acro P-1 can be used on a wide range of weapon platforms in combination with different mounting solutions developed especially for this small red dot optic.
The now available solutions are:
- quick detachable mounts for weaver and picatinny rail,
- a wide range of different adapter plates for optic ready pistols,
- and an adapter plate for Micro interface that allows compatibility with all Micro sights mounting solutions.
Mounting Solutions for Acro P-1
- Acro QD Mount 22 mm, item no. 200517
- Acro QD Mount 30 mm, item no. 200518
- Acro QD Mount 39 mm, item no. 200519
- Acro Adapter Plate for Micro Interface, item no. 200526
- Acro Adapter Plate for Glock MOS, item no. 200520
- Acro Adapter Plate for HK SFP9, item no. 200521
- Acro Adapter Plate for CZ P-10 C OR, item no. 200522
- Acro Adapter Plate for Beretta APX, item no. 200524
- Acro Adapter Plate for Sig Sauer P320/M17, item no. 200525
- Acro Adapter Plate for Sig Sauer X-Five, item no. 200576
- Acro Adapter Plate for CZ Shadow 2 QR, item no. 200577
- Acro Adapter Plate for Walther QR Match, item no. 200578
- Acro Adapter Plate for FNX-45 Tactical, item no. 200579
- Acro Adapter Plate for Silencerco Maxim 9, item no. 200580
- More will come …
Aimpoint M4S Comp 2 MOA / QRP2
The Aimpoint® CompM4s sight, with low battery compartment, belongs to the CompM4 series sights which are the finest sights Aimpoint has ever produced. Improvements include improved energy efficiency that provides up to 8 years of continuous use from a single AA battery!
The first Aimpoint Comp sight came out in 1995 and today there are more than 1 million sights from the Comp series in use worldwide. All Comp sights are soldier-tested and combat-proven, in other words they are extremely robust high quality products.
The Aimpoint® CompM4 series of sights are the toughest sights that Aimpoint has ever produced and they are the standard infantry soldier sight in many NATO countries. These optics are extremely rugged and operate continuously for up to 8 years using a single AA battery. The competition is not even close. The Aimpoint CompM4s is the latest version of the U.S. Army´s M68CCO (Close-Combat Optic), continuing a legacy that Aimpoint has maintained since 1997.
The CompM4 has a top-mounted battery compartment while the CompM4s has a low battery compartment – this is the only difference between the sights.
Complete and ready to mount
The standard configuration of the CompM4 series of sights contains the sight (CompM4 or CompM4s), a QRP2 mount and a standard AR15 spacer. These sights also come equipped with a killFlash® anti-reflection device and bikini rubber lens covers.
Customize your sight
CompM4 and CompM4s sights can be customized according to your preferences and needs. Both the standard mount and spacer can be changed to meet the demands of your specific mission and equipment.
- Low battery compartment
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- ACET technology allows up to 80,000 hours (over 8 years) of daytime operation on one AA battery
- Internal voltage regulator allows the CompM4 to be used with any AA size battery
- 7 NVD settings and 9 daylight settings
- QRP2 mount has twice the clamping force of the original QRP, and the mounting knob is wider and shorter to improve operation and lower the risk of snagging on other gear
- Mount base is keyed into to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- Mount base screws directly into the sight – no separate sight ring required.
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint® 3XMag
- Unequalled light transmission
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash® anti-reflective device
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Vertical spacer included
- Type classified as the U.S. Army’s new M68CCO
- Improved adjustment caps are easier to remove and protected against impact
- Can be used with a carry handle adapter for use on all M16 rifles
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
General Specifications Art.No: 12172 Optical Specifications Operating principle: Reflex Collimator sight with LED Optical magnification: 1x Aiming dot size: 2 MOA Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0,1 to 55 000 lx Optical signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD 3 Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 650 ± 10 nm NVD compatible: Yes Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and multi-layer. NVD-Compatible 1, 2, 3 Clear aperture: 26 mm Eye relief: Unlimited Power Source Battery type: AA size battery, (rechargeable 1.2V), alkaline/lithium 1,5V or lithium 3-3,7V (acceptable voltage 1,2-5volt) Battery life – Day time use: 80.000 h continuous (pos. 12 of 16). Responds to >500 000 hours at NVD setting (pos. 4) Power intensity: 7 NVD and 9 Daylight, of which 1 extra bright Physical Specifications Length sight only: 120 mm (4 3/4″) Length conf: 135 mm (5 5/16″) Width: 72 mm (2 13/16″) Height sight only: 60 mm (2 3/8″) Height conf: 72 mm (2 13/16″) Weight sight only (incl battery): 268 g (9,4 oz) Weight conf: 376 g (13,2 oz) incl. Lens Covers, Kill-Flash, Mount, and Spacer Housing material: High Strength Aluminum Housing finish and color: Matte black Material mount and spacer std conf: High Strength Aluminum Surface treatment: Hard anodized, matte Height of optical axis – sight and mount: 30 mm (1 3/16″) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail Height of optical axis – sight, mount and low spacer: 39 mm (1 9/16″) over top surface of Picatinny/Weaver Rail Adjustment: Range ±2 m at 100 meters (±2 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 13 mm at 80 meters = 9/16″ at 80 yds Environmental Specifications Temperature range operation: -45°C to 71°C (-49°F to 160°F) Temperature range storage: -51°C to 71°C (-60°F to 160°F) Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -45°C and +71°C. Duration: 4h of Hot +71°C, 4h of Cold -45°C. Cycling: 3 times Humidity: Operates despite humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: 20ºC to 50 ºC, cyclic Immersion, static: Operates after immersion until temperature is stabilized + 10°C compared to the water. Limits: Depth: 45 m (150 ft.) Shock: Operable before and after shock. Limits: X-axis: 500 g, 0.7 – 1.1 ms (3 shocks), Y-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms (2 shocks in each direction, Z-axis: 40g ±4g, 11 ±1ms, 2 shocks in each direction. Functional during exposure (room temperature) Vibration: Operates despite vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min Chemical resistance: Withstands occasional contamination of: Hydraulic oil (FSD 8407, Tryckolja 021), Lubricating oil (FSD 8127, Motorolja 5W/30), Lubricating oil (FSD 8220, Smörjfett 220), Lubricating oil (Break Free), Fuels (FSD 8612, Diesel fuel oil), Solvents/cleaning (FSD
Aimpoint Red Dot H-1 (2 MOA)
- Compact aiming system provides performance of full-sized sights in small package; weighs less than four ounces, including integrated mount
- Can be used on any type of firearm or archery equipment, including rifles, bows, hunting revolvers, and bows
- Lightweight sight weighs less than four ounces including integrated mount, and can be easily “piggybacked” on top of larger magnifying scopes optics
- Unique band-pass coating on front lens provides optimal dot brightness, as well as clear, crisp images
- Includes limited manufacturer’s warranties of two years for professional or competitive use, and ten years for personal or recreational use
Aimpoint Red Dot H-2 (2 MOA)
The Micro H-2 is a result of feedback coming from hard core customers desiring an even more hard core Micro sight. With a redesigned and reinforced house body, as well as flip-up covers protecting the lenses, the Micro H-2 can withstand all types of environmental conditions. And thanks to new optical lenses and cutting edge lens coatings, the optical performance and the shape and clarity of the red dot are radically improved.
The Aimpoint Micro® H-2 is also available in different alternative configurations:
- Aimpoint Micro® H-2 with Blaser Original Saddle Mount, Art. No. 200187
- Aimpoint Micro® H-2 with Leupold QR Mount, Art. No. 200220
- Aimpoint Micro® H-2 with TIKKA T3 Mount, Art. No. 200221
For more information on these alternative configurations, please follow the image links below.
- Lightweight – 93 g without mount and 136 g with mount and flip-up lens covers
- Integral Weaver- and Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Improved optics to increase the light transmission, the red dot is more distinct and clear
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- See through flip-up lens covers to make sure your optical lenses are always dry and clean
- Fully waterproof
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- Stainless steel “helicoil” threads to prevent damaging of threads of the mount
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions