Remington 700 Magpul Cal. .308 Winchester
- Carbon steel barreled action with tactical bolt handle
- Metal finished in black Cerakote
- 22″ Heavy Free-floated barrel with 5-R rifling
- Threaded muzzle with thread protector
- X-Mark Pro Externally Adjustable Trigger
- Breaks like glass, has virtually zero creep and offers a level shot control unmatched by any factory trigger today.
- Magpul Hunter stock with aluminum bedding block
- Designed to fit any shooter thanks to an adjustable length-of-pull kit and three comb-height inserts.
Remington 700 Police Cal. .308 Winchester
When the Model 700™ was introduced over 40 years ago, it was ahead of its time. Today, it’s still superior in every possible way. In fact, Model 700 accuracy and reliability set the standards by which all other centerfire rifles are measured. In the end, its legendary heritage speaks louder than any words — as it is easily the most accurate, most popular factory-built rifle in American firearms history. Count on it. Millions of serious hunters and shooters already have.
The foundation of the 700 action is its unique bolt design. The bolt face, barrel, and receiver surround and support the cartridge head with three overlapping rings of solid steel. The Model 700 receiver is machined from a solid block of ordnance-grade steel, then drilled and tapped for scope mounts. All our standard Model 700 Police rifles have heavy, free-floating 26″ barrels crowned at the muzzle for unparalleled accuracy and stability.
Remington 700 Sendero Cal. .300 Winchester Magnum
This finely tuned tack-driver was developed using input from serious shooters across America and is one of the most accurate-out-of-the-box production rifles you’ll find anywhere. Its synthetic stock is reinforced with super-strong aramid polymer fibers and features a contoured beaver-tail forend with ambidextrous finger grooves and palm swell. A pair of front swivel studs allows for both a sling and a bipod. Full-length aluminum bedding blocks create an accuracy-enhancing platform for the barreled action. The fluted 26″ barrel is made of polished 416 stainless steel and has a concave, target-style muzzle crown to enhance accuracy. The versatile .300 Remington Ultra Mag. caliber which features three classes of loads from Remington that make it like having three rifles in one.
- 26″ fluted barrel
- Durable, all-weather synthetic stock
- Black barrel and action
Remington 700 SPS Long Range Cal. .300 Winchester Magnum
Ottica NON inclusa
Engineered to make three shots look like one. From extended-range big-game hunting to printing one-ragged-hole groups from the bench, no rifle delivers like the Model 700. And we’re continually finding new ways to maximize our legendary action’s inherent precision.
The Model 700™ Long Range combines the added stability of a 26″ heavy-contour barrel with hard-hitting, long-action chamberings to stretch your lethal range.
- Bell and Carlson M40 tactical stock – solid urethane stock, combined with aramid, graphite and fiberglass
- Aluminum bedding block for added accuracy and an extra swivel for bi-pod
- 26” heavy varmint barrel with matte finish perfectly matched to its high-velocity caliber offerings
- X-Mark Pro® externally adjustable trigger system set at 3½ lbs., and featuring super-tight tolerances and mirror-like surface finishes
- Magazine capacity – four standard calibers, three magnum
Remington 700 SS 5R Mil Spec Cal. .308 Winchester
La carabina Remington modello 700 SS 5-R MilSpec, fabbricata con cadenza esclusivamente annuale, si è rapidamente guadagnata tra gli intenditori la fama della più precisa carabina “out-of-the-box” esistente al mondo, senza venir meno alle consuete doti di affidabilità e durevolezza nelle più avverse condizioni di impiego e di trasporto tipiche di tutte le carabine Remington.
Elemento essenziale della sua precisione è la canna pesante in acciaio inossidabile 416, completamente flottante, esattamente la stessa in dotazione alle celebri carabine Remington M-24.
Essa è ottenuta mediante uno speciale procedimento di bottonatura ed è rigata secondo lo schema “5-R”, comunemente impiegato nelle armi militari: ne deriva una minore superficie di frizione sulla palla durante il tragitto lungo la canna, così da imprimere alla palla stessa una velocità leggermente più elevata senza aumenti di pressione.
Ne conseguono traiettorie più tese e maggiore energia terminale. I residui di rame risultano altresì ridotti ed è dunque possibile sparare un maggior numero di colpi prima di dover pulire la canna.
In virtù dei peculiari passi di rigatura della canna, i pesi palla consigliati sono 168 o 175 grani.
Lo scatto “X-Mark Pro Adjustable” è regolabile esternamente tra 1580 e 680 gr. Il calcio H-S Precision in fibra di vetro, rinforzato con fibra di aramide e dotato di bedding “full lenght” in alluminio, risulta estremamente rigido e dimensionalmente stabile in ogni condizione climatica
– Canna pesante
– Azione e canna in acciaio inox 416
– Rigatura “5-R” (come M24)
– Calcio H-S PRECISION
– Cal. 308Win
– Numero canne: Una – rigata passo 11″ 1/4
– Numero colpi: 5
– Lunghezza canna: 610mm
– Lunghezza arma: 1.105mm
– Funzionamento: a ripetizione semplice
Remington 700 SS 5R Mil Spec Gen II Cal. .308 Winchester
Built off the legendary 700 action, the Remington 700 5-R sets the benchmark for accuracy and durability. Much like M-24, the barrel is cold hammer forged and features 5-R rifling. The 5R rifling profile increases barrel life expectancy, accuracy and creates less fouling and bullet deformation over time. Whether you’re a benchrest shooter or longtime hunter, look no further for better reliability and precision.
5-R rifling is the same type of rifling used on the battle proven M-24 SWS. There are 5 lands as opposed to the normal 6 land configuration. Traditional lands are squared off at a 90 degree angle to the groove while the lands on 5-R rifling are tapered at 110 degrees which results in less bullet deformation. Also, none of the lands are directly across from one another. Both of these features lead to better accuracy and less fouling.
- Legendary Model 700 Stainless Steel Action featuring the “3-Rings of Steel” makes this the strongest action on the market.
- Black Cerakote finish for additional protection against the elements
- 5-R hammer-forged with tactical/target-style rifling like that used in famous M-24 military rifles for the utmost in shot-to-shot consistency
- 5-R increases barrel life and accuracy, causes less friction and bullet deformation
- Tactical bolt knob for easy bullet manipulation
- Six longitudinal LTR style flutes reduce barrel weight and increase heat dissipation
- H.S. Precision Sand color composite stock with black webbing features full-length aluminum bedding blocks for enhanced stability and shot-to-shot consistency
- Dual front swivel stud system for convenient mounting of bi-pod and sling
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- 308 Win and 300 Win Mag are silencer ready with 5/8×24 Threads
Remington mod. 1911 R1S Cal. .45 ACP
Pistola 1911 della nota azienda americana Remington, cal. .45 acp, canna da 5″, finitura stainless, guancette in legno, tacche di mira fisse